My Shopping List
Halloween Spook Cookies
Courtesy of Kraft Kitchens
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Cook Time: n/a
What you need:
(click + to add ingredients to your shopping list)
+ 2 oz. BAKER'S White Chocolate or BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate
+ 6 cookies, such as peanut butter sandwich cookies, OREO Cookies, chocolate chip cookies and vanilla wafers
+ decorations, such as decorating gels, assorted candies and chewy fruit snack rolls
What to do:
1. Microwave chocolate in small microwavable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 min., stirring after 45 seconds. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
2. Coat cookies with melted chocolate. Place on sheet of wax paper, then decorate as desired (see Tips below).
3. Let stand until chocolate is set.
* Size Wise: Make these spooky treats with your kids for Halloween fun, then enjoy one serving.
* Scary Bats: For bats, coat peanut butter sandwich cookies with melted semi-sweet chocolate as directed. Place cookies sideways to resemble a bat shape, then use red decorating gel to draw scary fangs and eyes on each bat.
* Mummy: For mummies, coat peanut butter sandwich cookies with melted white chocolate as directed. Let stand until set. Wrap cut-up fruit rolls around cookies, leaving small area near the top of each cookie unwrapped for the mummy's eyes. Add 2 small red candies for the eyes.
* Recipe courtesy of Kraft Kitchen
Calories: 240; Total Fat: 12g; Saturated Fat: 5g; Cholesterol: 5mg; Total Carbs: 30g; Fiber: 2g; Sugar: 19g; Protein: 3g; Sodium: 130mg;